skeyes is the trade name of Belgocontrol, autonomous public company with registered office at de Meeussquare 35 1000 Brussels, registered in the register of legal entities under company number 0206.048.091
BELGOCONTROL ("we", "us", "our") provides the information set out on the www.belgocontrol.be website (the "Website") solely for information purposes.
Your use of the Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions. By using any part of the Website, completing any subscription with us and/or submitting any information to us on the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then these Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision. Any waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions by us shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
No failure to exercise and no delay on the part of either party in exercising any right, remedy, power or privilege of that party under these Terms and Conditions and no course of dealing between the parties shall be construed or operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and we encourage you to revisit these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our Terms and Conditions. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and Conditions.
We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
We reserve the right to remove or edit any materials or content on the Website at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our removing or editing content on the Website; refusing to process a submission or suspending any processing of any submission after processing has begun.
Your use of the Website shall be governed by Belgian law, and by accessing the Website you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Brussels Courts.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
No paper or electronic copies of the pages of this website shall be broadcast or redistributed in any form or any way, for commercial or non-commercial reasons, without specific and prior written permission of Belgocontrol. Read the terms and conditions and disclaimer here.
3. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to Belgocontrol that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
4. LIMITED LICENCE
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access and make use of the Website.
You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose the Website or any portion thereof without our prior written consent.
The limited licence set forth in this Section 4 does not include the right to:
- modify or download the Website or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view Content); or
- create any derivative work based upon either the Website or its Content; or
- use any meta tag or any other "hidden text" utilising our name or the Trade Marks without our express written consent: or
- use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Website:
- may link to, but not replicate, our Content; but
- may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; and
- may not misrepresent its relationship with us; and
- may not contain Content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only Content appropriate for all ages; and
- may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services or opinions; and
- may not use any Trade Mark without express written permission; and
- may not link to any page of the Website other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
Any unauthorised use by you of the Website terminates the limited licence set forth in this Section 4 immediately without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
5. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your information and convenience. If you use these links you will leave the Website. We do not control and are not responsible for these third party websites or their content. Therefore, we do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found on them, or any results that may be obtained by using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
We are not responsible for the use of your personal information by third party websites accessible via the Website. You should carefully review the privacy policies of all such websites before providing any personal information.
6. REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that Belgocontrol, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or agents of any of them, will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to:
- interruption of business; or
- access delay or access interruption to the Website; or
- data no-delivery, misdilivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; or
- dealings with or the presence of third party website links on the Website; or
- reliance on the information contained on the Website; or
- computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites; you accordingly acknowledge that it is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that the Website and whatever third party website(s) you select for your use is (are) free of viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature; or
- any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the Content; or
- events beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website or the creation of a hyperlink to the Website. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.